Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

ZIP Code 92887

Zip code area 92887 in Yorba Linda, Orange County, CA

  •   State: 
    California
      Counties: 
    Orange County
      Cities: 
    Yorba Linda
      County FIPS: 
    06059
      Area total: 
    11.285 sq mi
      Area land: 
    11.285 sq mi
      Elevation: 
    281 feet
  •   Latitude: 
    33,8806
      Longitude: 
    -117,7416
      Dman name cbsa: 
    Los Angeles-Long Beach-Anaheim CA
      Timezone: 
    Pacific Standard Time (PST) UTC-8:00; Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) UTC-7:00
      Coordinates: 
    33.88471, -117.73124
      GMAP: 

    California 92887, USA

  •   Population: 
    20,395 individuals
      Population density: 
    26,942.6 people per square miles
      Households: 
    7,205
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.4%
      Household income: 
    $143,723 average annual income
      Housing units: 
    7,334 residential housing units
      Health insurance: 
    2.8% of residents who report not having health insurance
      Veterans: 
    0.4% of residents who are veterans

The ZIP 92887 is a West ZIP code and located in the preferred city/town Yorba Linda, Orange County, California with a population estimated today at about 20.704 peoples. The preferred city may be different from the city where the zip code 92887 is located. Yorba Linda is usually the name of the main post office. When sending a package or mail, always indicate your preferred or accepted cities. Using any city from the list of invalid cities may result in delays.

  • Living in the postal code area 92887 of Yorba Linda, Orange County, California 48.0% of population who are male and 52.0% who are female.

    The median age for all people, for males & for females based on 2020 Census data. Median is the middle value, when all possible values are listed in order. Median is not the same as Average (or Mean).

  • Household income staggered according to certain income ranges.

    The median commute time of resident workers require for a one-way commute to work in minutes.

    The distribution of different age groups in the population of the zip code area of Yorba Linda, Orange County 92887.

    The percentage distribution of the population by race.

    Estimated residential value of individual residential buildings as a percentage.

    The age of the building does not always say something about the structural condition of the residential buildings.

Orange County

  •   State: 
    California
      County: 
    Orange County
      Zips: 
    92816
    92825
    92899
    92650
    92698
    92811
    92837
    92650
    92863
    92814
    92836
    92702
    92605
    90721
    92863
    92684
    92685
    92812
    92871
    92693
    90743
    92678
    92690
    92859
    92815
    92834
    92616
    92857
    92711
    92803
    92822
    90622
    92728
    92842
    92856
    92808
    92838
    92694
    92809
    92799
    92679
    92607
    92688
    92609
    92674
    92817
    92654
    92807
    92677
    92628
    92629
    92623
    92885
    90720
    92652
    92656
    90720
    92615
    92705
    92637
    92659
    92619
    92679
    92781
    92658
    90742
    92676
    92694
    90631
    92657
    92657
    92823
    92697
    92610
    92655
    92861
    92624
    92661
    92662
    92624
    92617
    92603
    92637
    92845
    92679
    92602
    92694
    92610
    90623
    92782
    92808
    92620
    92625
    92887
    92869
    92844
    92706
    92866
    92703
    92646
    90740
    90680
    92833
    92835
    92802
    92840
    92692
    92841
    90620
    92629
    92604
    92886
    92606
    92865
    90621
    92832
    92688
    92707
    92673
    92656
    90630
    92804
    90720
    92649
    92843
    92831
    92870
    90631
    92672
    92701
    92675
    92651
    92805
    92648
    92663
    92867
    92677
    92807
    92704
    92801
    92647
    92612
    92868
    92708
    92691
    92806
    92630
    92614
    92821
    92653
    92683
    92627
    92780
    92626
    92705
    92618
    92660
      Coordinates: 
    33.676976074364, -117.7767671165798
      Area total: 
    948.00 sq. mi., 2455.30 sq. km, 606718.08 acres
      Area land: 
    792.81 sq. mi., 2053.37 sq. km, 507398.40 acres
      Area water: 
    155.19 sq. mi., 401.93 sq. km, 99319.68 acres
      Elevation: 
    5,690 ft (1,730 m)
      Established: 
    1889
      Capital seat: 

    Santa Ana
    Address: 333 W. Santa Ana Blvd.
    Hall of Administration
    Santa Ana, CA
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Orange County, California, United States

  •   Population: 
    3,186,989; Population change: 5.87% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    4,020 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $74,456
      Households: 
    130,577
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.80% per 1,553,301 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.75%
      Income taxes: 
    9.30%
      GDP: 
    $233.32 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Orange County's population of California of 24,468 residents in 1930 has increased 16,54-fold to 404,739 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.66% female residents and 49.34% male residents live in as of 2020, 64.55% in Orange County, California are married and the remaining 35.45% are single population.

    As of 2020, 64.55% in Orange County, California are married and the remaining 35.45% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    1,129,785 residential units of which 95.07% share occupied residential units.

    29.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Orange County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    76.94% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.11% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 2.75% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.79% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Orange County, California 59.17% are owner-occupied homes, another 36.52% are rented apartments, and the remaining 4.31% are vacant.

  • The 43.74% of the population in Orange County, California who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 50.190%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 47.630%) of those eligible to vote in Orange County, California.

In 51 U.S. states are published

6008 Companies
1559 Counties
3438 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Frank's Automotive

102 Cory Ave, Prescott, AZ 86303

LKC Automotive & Towing

184 E State Rd, Pleasant Grove, UT 84062

Bill's Auto Repair

339 NJ-31, Flemington, NJ 08822

Garcia Trinity Auto Inspection

6518 Airport Blvd, Houston, TX 77048

Raspi's British Imports

125 A Industry Ln #1, Forest Hill, MD 21050

Other Companies

Van's Auto Repair

9 Maple Ct, Butler, NJ 07405

Eurojunkys Inc

762 N Nogales St # C, Walnut, CA 91789

Pintler Petroleum Inc

904 W Broadway St, Philipsburg, MT 59858

L Yorke-Mb-Only State Rd

State Rd, Vineyard Haven, MA 02568

Chalkville Auto & Tire Service

5270 Old Springville Rd, Pinson, AL 35126