Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Bell County

  •   State: 
    Texas
      County: 
    Bell County
      Zips: 
    76540
    76564
    76519
    76533
    76503
    76540
    76569
    76554
    76534
    76579
    76559
    76508
    76544
    76571
    76549
    76501
    76548
    76543
    76542
    76541
    76502
    76513
    76504
      Coordinates: 
    31.03734522341951, -97.47874413468328
      Area total: 
    1087.84 sq. mi., 2817.48 sq. km, 696215.68 acres
      Area land: 
    1051.39 sq. mi., 2723.08 sq. km, 672888.96 acres
      Area water: 
    36.45 sq. mi., 94.40 sq. km, 23326.72 acres
      Established: 
    1850
      Capital seat: 

    Belton
    Address: PO BOX 768
    County Courthouse
    Belton, TX 76513-0768
    Governing Body: Commisioners Court with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Bell County, Texas, United States

  •   Population: 
    370,647; Population change: 19.47% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    352 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $47,843
      Households: 
    101,876
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.00% per 144,558 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.25%
      GDP: 
    $15.06 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Bell County's population of Texas of 50,030 residents in 1930 has increased 7,41-fold to 370,647 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.77% female residents and 50.23% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.87% in Bell County, Texas are married and the remaining 36.13% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.87% in Bell County, Texas are married and the remaining 36.13% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    147,599 residential units of which 91.92% share occupied residential units.

    23 minutes is the average time that residents in Bell County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    79.87% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.79% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.27% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.66% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Bell County, Texas 51.48% are owner-occupied homes, another 37.36% are rented apartments, and the remaining 11.15% are vacant.

  • The 46.14% of the population in Bell County, Texas who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 54.510%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 44.740%) of those eligible to vote in Bell County, Texas.

Skyline of Bell County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6008 Companies
1559 Counties
3438 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Frank's Automotive

102 Cory Ave, Prescott, AZ 86303

LKC Automotive & Towing

184 E State Rd, Pleasant Grove, UT 84062

Bill's Auto Repair

339 NJ-31, Flemington, NJ 08822

Garcia Trinity Auto Inspection

6518 Airport Blvd, Houston, TX 77048

Raspi's British Imports

125 A Industry Ln #1, Forest Hill, MD 21050

Other Companies

Meineke Car Care Center

75 County Rd 39, Southampton, NY 11968

Expert Auto Repair LLC

3940 12th Ave SE Unit C, Lacey, WA 98503

Vetting Customs

686 Johnson St, Valders, WI 54245

Captain Dent

4021 W 12th St, Erie, PA 16505

Los V Tires & Auto Repair

101 Central Ave, Lynn, MA 01901

Landscape of Texas