Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Bastrop County

  •   State: 
    Texas
      County: 
    Bastrop County
      Zips: 
    78953
    78650
    78662
    78659
    78612
    78957
    78621
    78602
      Coordinates: 
    30.103610830127817, -97.31201436184448
      Area total: 
    895.55 sq. mi., 2319.45 sq. km, 573148.80 acres
      Area land: 
    888.21 sq. mi., 2300.44 sq. km, 568451.20 acres
      Area water: 
    7.34 sq. mi., 19.01 sq. km, 4697.60 acres
      Established: 
    1836
      Capital seat: 

    Bastrop
    Address: 804 Pecan St
    County Courthouse
    Bastrop, TX 78602-3818
    Governing Body: Commisioners Court with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Bastrop County, Texas, United States

  •   Population: 
    97,216; Population change: 31.07% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    109 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $52,790
      Households: 
    25,894
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.00% per 42,573 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.25%
      GDP: 
    $2.02 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Bastrop County's population of Texas of 23,888 residents in 1930 has increased 4,07-fold to 97,216 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.23% female residents and 50.77% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.48% in Bastrop County, Texas are married and the remaining 37.52% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.48% in Bastrop County, Texas are married and the remaining 37.52% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    36,683 residential units of which 90.69% share occupied residential units.

    38.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Bastrop County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    75.17% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 20.08% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.18% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.58% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Bastrop County, Texas 75.81% are owner-occupied homes, another 19.01% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.18% are vacant.

  • The 40.67% of the population in Bastrop County, Texas who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 53.310%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 45.090%) of those eligible to vote in Bastrop County, Texas.

Skyline of Bastrop County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6008 Companies
1559 Counties
3438 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Frank's Automotive

102 Cory Ave, Prescott, AZ 86303

LKC Automotive & Towing

184 E State Rd, Pleasant Grove, UT 84062

Bill's Auto Repair

339 NJ-31, Flemington, NJ 08822

Garcia Trinity Auto Inspection

6518 Airport Blvd, Houston, TX 77048

Raspi's British Imports

125 A Industry Ln #1, Forest Hill, MD 21050

Other Companies

Hadler's Garage

313 E Wabash Ave, Rantoul, IL 61866

Vicks Tip Top Auto Care Inc

190 18 99th Ave, Queens, NY 11423

Sencore Enterprises

9744, 3818 NY-31, Palmyra, NY 14522

Holleran's Performance

313 Nevada St, Auburn, CA 95603

Trans Master Transmissions

725 N Main St, Franklin, OH 45005

Landscape of Texas