Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Anderson County

  •   State: 
    Texas
      County: 
    Anderson County
      Zips: 
    75880
    75884
    75886
    75802
    75832
    75779
    75861
    75853
    75839
    75763
    75803
    75801
      Coordinates: 
    31.813325671595596, -95.65254695587313
      Area total: 
    1078.00 sq. mi., 2792.01 sq. km, 689920.64 acres
      Area land: 
    1062.63 sq. mi., 2752.20 sq. km, 680083.84 acres
      Area water: 
    15.37 sq. mi., 39.81 sq. km, 9836.80 acres
      Established: 
    1846
      Capital seat: 

    Palestine
    Address: 703 N Mallard St Ste 101
    County Courthouse
    Palestine, TX 75801-2923
    Governing Body: Commisioners Court with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Anderson County, Texas, United States

  •   Population: 
    57,922; Population change: -0.92% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    55 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $39,196
      Households: 
    16,461
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.60% per 23,325 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.25%
      GDP: 
    $1.91 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Anderson County's population of Texas of 34,643 residents in 1930 has increased 1,67-fold to 57,922 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 39.15% female residents and 60.85% male residents live in as of 2020, 71.24% in Anderson County, Texas are married and the remaining 28.76% are single population.

    As of 2020, 71.24% in Anderson County, Texas are married and the remaining 28.76% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    20,131 residential units of which 86.29% share occupied residential units.

    24.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Anderson County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    79.67% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 15.99% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.30% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.31% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Anderson County, Texas 63.06% are owner-occupied homes, another 22.13% are rented apartments, and the remaining 14.81% are vacant.

  • The 52.87% of the population in Anderson County, Texas who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 71.350%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 27.800%) of those eligible to vote in Anderson County, Texas.

Skyline of Anderson County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6008 Companies
1559 Counties
3438 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Frank's Automotive

102 Cory Ave, Prescott, AZ 86303

LKC Automotive & Towing

184 E State Rd, Pleasant Grove, UT 84062

Bill's Auto Repair

339 NJ-31, Flemington, NJ 08822

Garcia Trinity Auto Inspection

6518 Airport Blvd, Houston, TX 77048

Raspi's British Imports

125 A Industry Ln #1, Forest Hill, MD 21050

Other Companies

Armstrong Garage And Body Shop

325 N Grants Ln, White Settlement, TX 76108

Integrity Automotive

10301 E 1st St, La Grande, OR 97850

Nutley Auto Care Center Inc

95 Washington Ave, Nutley, NJ 07110

United Repair Services

638 3rd St NE, Perham, MN 56573

Odisho's Auto Clinic & Auto Sales

173 S Wolf Rd, Des Plaines, IL 60016

Landscape of Texas