Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Allegheny County

  •   State: 
    Pennsylvania
      County: 
    Allegheny County
      Zips: 
    15028
    15071
    15065
    15234
    15258
    15259
    15262
    15281
    15134
    15216
    15242
    15290
    15095
    15096
    15240
    15244
    15075
    15032
    15230
    15211
    15006
    15020
    15082
    15091
    15018
    15047
    15051
    15202
    15122
    15236
    15135
    15210
    15049
    15216
    15148
    15015
    15282
    15261
    15202
    15127
    15131
    15106
    15142
    15031
    15104
    15231
    15076
    15260
    15123
    15088
    15064
    15030
    15276
    15007
    15046
    15120
    15148
    15223
    15135
    15227
    15140
    15035
    15205
    15218
    15229
    15133
    15014
    15234
    15034
    15241
    15215
    15238
    15209
    15239
    15112
    15215
    15045
    15025
    15204
    15056
    15225
    15228
    15144
    15202
    15110
    15236
    15214
    15275
    15120
    15129
    15211
    15126
    15207
    15104
    15145
    15223
    15209
    15229
    15086
    15235
    15024
    15243
    15208
    15071
    15037
    15226
    15131
    15218
    15202
    15233
    15116
    15137
    15139
    15239
    15120
    15147
    15108
    15215
    15025
    15227
    15210
    15084
    15228
    15234
    15065
    15216
    15122
    15201
    15241
    15101
    15232
    15221
    15132
    15235
    15143
    15044
    15236
    15106
    15217
    15238
    15224
    15203
    15136
    15220
    15017
    15102
    15108
    15205
    15206
    15090
    15212
    15146
    15237
    15213
    15222
    15219
      Coordinates: 
    40.46878905834773, -79.98121732696988
      Area total: 
    744.52 sq. mi., 1928.30 sq. km, 476493.44 acres
      Area land: 
    730.12 sq. mi., 1890.99 sq. km, 467274.88 acres
      Area water: 
    14.40 sq. mi., 37.31 sq. km, 9218.56 acres
      Established: 
    1788
      Capital seat: 

    Pittsburgh
    Address: 436 Grant St
    County Courthouse
    Pittsburgh, PA 15219-2400
    Governing Body: County Council with 15 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, United States

  •   Population: 
    1,250,578; Population change: 2.23% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,713 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $46,625
      Households: 
    514,630
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.00% per 635,957 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    3.57%
      GDP: 
    $92.98 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Allegheny County's population of Pennsylvania of 1,374,410 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,91-fold to 1,250,578 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 52.25% female residents and 47.75% male residents live in as of 2020, 53.66% in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 46.34% are single population.

    As of 2020, 53.66% in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 46.34% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    602,095 residential units of which 91.52% share occupied residential units.

    27.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Allegheny County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    72.44% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.92% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 10.19% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.56% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania 59.71% are owner-occupied homes, another 28.83% are rented apartments, and the remaining 11.46% are vacant.

  • The 68.41% of the population in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 41.640%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 57.050%) of those eligible to vote in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania.

Skyline of Allegheny County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6008 Companies
1559 Counties
3438 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Frank's Automotive

102 Cory Ave, Prescott, AZ 86303

LKC Automotive & Towing

184 E State Rd, Pleasant Grove, UT 84062

Bill's Auto Repair

339 NJ-31, Flemington, NJ 08822

Garcia Trinity Auto Inspection

6518 Airport Blvd, Houston, TX 77048

Raspi's British Imports

125 A Industry Ln #1, Forest Hill, MD 21050

Other Companies

Jim's Towing & Road Service

1012 Franklin St, Monroe, MI 48161

24 Hour Car Repair Center

1831 E Tremont Ave, Bronx, NY 10460

HI-Tech Auto Repr & Body Shop

3825 21st St, Long Island City, NY 11101

Reinharts Garage

3203 Lee Hwy, Arlington, VA 22207

Alex The Car Doctor LLC

1850 Joy Lake Rd STE A, Morrow, GA 30260

Landscape of Pennsylvania