Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Multnomah County

  •   State: 
    Oregon
      County: 
    Multnomah County
      Zips: 
    97240
    97283
    97293
    97238
    97286
    97292
    97010
    97291
    97242
    97290
    97280
    97282
    97294
    97228
    97207
    97208
    97019
    97060
    97231
    97024
    97221
    97060
    97080
    97218
    97236
    97215
    97233
    97203
    97216
    97212
    97227
    97266
    97201
    97211
    97206
    97230
    97219
    97217
    97213
    97220
    97210
    97030
    97205
    97232
    97204
    97239
    97202
    97209
    97214
      Coordinates: 
    45.546791501579676, -122.41510007564405
      Area total: 
    465.17 sq. mi., 1204.78 sq. km, 297707.52 acres
      Area land: 
    431.11 sq. mi., 1116.56 sq. km, 275907.84 acres
      Area water: 
    34.06 sq. mi., 88.22 sq. km, 21799.68 acres
      Established: 
    1854
      Capital seat: 

    Portland
    Address: 501 SE Hawthorne Blvd
    Portland, OR
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Multnomah County, Oregon, United States

  •   Population: 
    815,428; Population change: 10.89% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,891 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $49,603
      Households: 
    297,012
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.60% per 457,372 county labor force
  •   Income taxes: 
    9.00%
      GDP: 
    $63.19 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Multnomah County's population of Oregon of 338,241 residents in 1930 has increased 2,41-fold to 815,428 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.42% female residents and 49.58% male residents live in as of 2020, 48.92% in Multnomah County, Oregon are married and the remaining 51.08% are single population.

    As of 2020, 48.92% in Multnomah County, Oregon are married and the remaining 51.08% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    363,996 residential units of which 93.82% share occupied residential units.

    26 minutes is the average time that residents in Multnomah County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    66.12% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.03% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 10.83% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.33% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Multnomah County, Oregon 53.64% are owner-occupied homes, another 40.42% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.93% are vacant.

  • The 44.04% of the population in Multnomah County, Oregon who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 20.610%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 76.690%) of those eligible to vote in Multnomah County, Oregon.

Skyline of Multnomah County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6008 Companies
1559 Counties
3438 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Frank's Automotive

102 Cory Ave, Prescott, AZ 86303

LKC Automotive & Towing

184 E State Rd, Pleasant Grove, UT 84062

Bill's Auto Repair

339 NJ-31, Flemington, NJ 08822

Garcia Trinity Auto Inspection

6518 Airport Blvd, Houston, TX 77048

Raspi's British Imports

125 A Industry Ln #1, Forest Hill, MD 21050

Other Companies

Finish Line Auto Repair

8269 N Saginaw Rd, Mt Morris, MI 48458

Youngsville Auto Care

90 Mosswood Blvd, Youngsville, NC 27596

NCS Auto Repair Inc

152 Juno St, Jupiter, FL 33458

Arnett Transmission

4552 US-62, Greenville, KY 42345

Advanced Auto Technologies Inc

1636 PA-981, Ruffs Dale, PA 15679

Landscape of Oregon