Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Grady County

  •   State: 
    Oklahoma
      County: 
    Grady County
      Zips: 
    73011
    73023
    73079
    73002
    73004
    73092
    73067
    73082
    73059
    73089
    73018
      Coordinates: 
    35.01693697472121, -97.8841201584956
      Area total: 
    1104.93 sq. mi., 2861.76 sq. km, 707156.48 acres
      Area land: 
    1100.54 sq. mi., 2850.39 sq. km, 704345.60 acres
      Area water: 
    4.39 sq. mi., 11.37 sq. km, 2810.88 acres
      Established: 
    1907
      Capital seat: 

    Chickasha
    Address: 326 W Choctaw Ave
    County Courthouse
    Chickasha, OK 73018-2614
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Grady County, Oklahoma, United States

  •   Population: 
    54,795; Population change: 4.51% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    50 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $42,182
      Households: 
    19,991
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.10% per 26,633 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.75%
      Income taxes: 
    6.65%
      GDP: 
    $1.47 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Grady County's population of Oklahoma of 47,638 residents in 1930 has increased 1,15-fold to 54,795 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.90% female residents and 49.10% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.57% in Grady County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 36.43% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.57% in Grady County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 36.43% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    23,024 residential units of which 88.67% share occupied residential units.

    28.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Grady County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.01% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.29% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.08% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.43% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Grady County, Oklahoma 70.78% are owner-occupied homes, another 22.02% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.21% are vacant.

  • The 60.36% of the population in Grady County, Oklahoma who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 73.350%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 26.650%) of those eligible to vote in Grady County, Oklahoma.

Skyline of Grady County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6008 Companies
1559 Counties
3438 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Frank's Automotive

102 Cory Ave, Prescott, AZ 86303

LKC Automotive & Towing

184 E State Rd, Pleasant Grove, UT 84062

Bill's Auto Repair

339 NJ-31, Flemington, NJ 08822

Garcia Trinity Auto Inspection

6518 Airport Blvd, Houston, TX 77048

Raspi's British Imports

125 A Industry Ln #1, Forest Hill, MD 21050

Other Companies

Alvarez Discount Tire Club

1574 S, AZ-89, Chino Valley, AZ 86323

Armstrong Paint & Body

1409 E Vickery Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76104

Pifer & Son's Auto Repair

652 Hutton Rd, Oakland, MD 21550

Blitzen Benz Auto Repair

5897 SW 69th St, South Miami, FL 33143

Main Street Mobil

320 Main St, Watertown, MA 02472

Landscape of Oklahoma