Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Custer County

  •   State: 
    Oklahoma
      County: 
    Custer County
      Zips: 
    73625
    73639
    73620
    73669
    73601
    73096
      Coordinates: 
    35.63883768229283, -99.00155568819771
      Area total: 
    1002.03 sq. mi., 2595.25 sq. km, 641301.12 acres
      Area land: 
    988.78 sq. mi., 2560.93 sq. km, 632818.56 acres
      Area water: 
    13.25 sq. mi., 34.33 sq. km, 8482.56 acres
      Established: 
    1891
      Capital seat: 

    Arapaho
    Address: PO BOX 300
    County Courthouse
    Arapaho, OK 73620-0300
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Custer County, Oklahoma, United States

  •   Population: 
    28,513; Population change: 3.80% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    29 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $37,844
      Households: 
    10,436
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.40% per 15,210 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    9.50%
      Income taxes: 
    6.65%
      GDP: 
    $1.60 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Custer County's population of Oklahoma of 27,517 residents in 1930 has increased 1,04-fold to 28,513 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.25% female residents and 48.75% male residents live in as of 2020, 54.77% in Custer County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 45.23% are single population.

    As of 2020, 54.77% in Custer County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 45.23% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    12,932 residential units of which 83.97% share occupied residential units.

    17.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Custer County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.10% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.89% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.20% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.53% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Custer County, Oklahoma 54.69% are owner-occupied homes, another 31.80% are rented apartments, and the remaining 13.51% are vacant.

  • The 81.27% of the population in Custer County, Oklahoma who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 74.670%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 25.330%) of those eligible to vote in Custer County, Oklahoma.

Skyline of Custer County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6008 Companies
1559 Counties
3438 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Frank's Automotive

102 Cory Ave, Prescott, AZ 86303

LKC Automotive & Towing

184 E State Rd, Pleasant Grove, UT 84062

Bill's Auto Repair

339 NJ-31, Flemington, NJ 08822

Garcia Trinity Auto Inspection

6518 Airport Blvd, Houston, TX 77048

Raspi's British Imports

125 A Industry Ln #1, Forest Hill, MD 21050

Other Companies

Crystal River Oil & Gas LLC

1953 San Elijo Ave, Cardiff, CA 92007

Wyatts Discount Muffler& Brake

2506 Old Iowa Park Rd, Wichita Falls, TX 76306

Brothers Auto Repair

500 Naval Ave, Bremerton, WA 98337

Inman's Auto Repair

1756 MS-50, West Point, MS 39773

Paul's Auto Repair LLC

756 Brownswitch Rd, Slidell, LA 70458

Landscape of Oklahoma