Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Alfalfa County

  •   State: 
    Oklahoma
      County: 
    Alfalfa County
      Zips: 
    73722
    73719
    73722
    73716
    73739
    73726
    73749
    73741
    73728
      Coordinates: 
    36.73098885110624, -98.32397812972278
      Area total: 
    881.45 sq. mi., 2282.94 sq. km, 564126.72 acres
      Area land: 
    866.57 sq. mi., 2244.39 sq. km, 554601.60 acres
      Area water: 
    14.88 sq. mi., 38.55 sq. km, 9525.12 acres
      Established: 
    1907
      Capital seat: 

    Cherokee
    Address: 300 S Grand Ave
    County Courthouse
    Cherokee, OK 73728-2548
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Alfalfa County, Oklahoma, United States

  •   Population: 
    5,699; Population change: 1.01% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    6.58 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $38,908
      Households: 
    1,949
      Unemployment rate: 
    3.60% per 2,766 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.75%
      Income taxes: 
    6.65%
      GDP: 
    $256.91 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Alfalfa County's population of Oklahoma of 15,228 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,37-fold to 5,699 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 41.11% female residents and 58.89% male residents live in as of 2020, 56.59% in Alfalfa County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 43.41% are single population.

    As of 2020, 56.59% in Alfalfa County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 43.41% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    2,479 residential units of which 76.44% share occupied residential units.

    19.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Alfalfa County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    79.20% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.88% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.28% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.47% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Alfalfa County, Oklahoma 58.10% are owner-occupied homes, another 13.03% are rented apartments, and the remaining 28.87% are vacant.

  • The 72.40% of the population in Alfalfa County, Oklahoma who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 83.110%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 16.890%) of those eligible to vote in Alfalfa County, Oklahoma.

Skyline of Alfalfa County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6008 Companies
1559 Counties
3438 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Frank's Automotive

102 Cory Ave, Prescott, AZ 86303

LKC Automotive & Towing

184 E State Rd, Pleasant Grove, UT 84062

Bill's Auto Repair

339 NJ-31, Flemington, NJ 08822

Garcia Trinity Auto Inspection

6518 Airport Blvd, Houston, TX 77048

Raspi's British Imports

125 A Industry Ln #1, Forest Hill, MD 21050

Other Companies

Pope Tire Service

139 S High School Ave, Columbia, MS 39429

Quality Tire & Auto repair

31330 Ford Rd, Garden City, MI 48135

Southern County Oil Co

ACASO OFFICE BUILDING, 900 Avenida Acaso, Camarillo, CA 93012

Farmers Auto Repair LLC

4930 Reidland Rd, Paducah, KY 42003

E'S AUTO SERVICE AND REPAIR

1500 Canyon Rd ste a, Moraga, CA 94556

Landscape of Oklahoma