Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Cayuga County

  •   State: 
    New York
      County: 
    Cayuga County
      Zips: 
    13024
    13113
    13139
    13022
    13117
    13111
    13147
    13064
    13071
    13156
    13034
    13092
    13081
    13160
    13026
    13140
    13033
    13118
    13166
    13021
      Coordinates: 
    43.010326729915455, -76.57435822441258
      Area total: 
    863.67 sq. mi., 2236.90 sq. km, 552750.08 acres
      Area land: 
    691.58 sq. mi., 1791.19 sq. km, 442613.12 acres
      Area water: 
    172.09 sq. mi., 445.71 sq. km, 110136.96 acres
      Established: 
    1799
      Capital seat: 

    Auburn
    Address: 160 Genesee St
    County Office Building
    Auburn, NY 13021-3424
    Governing Body: Legislature with 15 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Cayuga County, New York, United States

  •   Population: 
    76,248; Population change: -4.72% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    110 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $45,956
      Households: 
    31,239
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.90% per 35,417 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.85%
      GDP: 
    $2.74 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Cayuga County's population of New York of 64,751 residents in 1930 has increased 1,18-fold to 76,248 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.54% female residents and 50.46% male residents live in as of 2020, 57.18% in Cayuga County, New York are married and the remaining 42.82% are single population.

    As of 2020, 57.18% in Cayuga County, New York are married and the remaining 42.82% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    36,660 residential units of which 85.46% share occupied residential units.

    24.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Cayuga County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.44% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.91% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.92% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.52% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Cayuga County, New York 62.84% are owner-occupied homes, another 23.63% are rented apartments, and the remaining 13.53% are vacant.

  • The 46.34% of the population in Cayuga County, New York who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 44.800%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 53.280%) of those eligible to vote in Cayuga County, New York.

Skyline of Cayuga County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6008 Companies
1559 Counties
3438 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Frank's Automotive

102 Cory Ave, Prescott, AZ 86303

LKC Automotive & Towing

184 E State Rd, Pleasant Grove, UT 84062

Bill's Auto Repair

339 NJ-31, Flemington, NJ 08822

Garcia Trinity Auto Inspection

6518 Airport Blvd, Houston, TX 77048

Raspi's British Imports

125 A Industry Ln #1, Forest Hill, MD 21050

Other Companies

Tiger Car Care

1011 S Burnside Ave, Gonzales, LA 70737

Noted Automotive

606 W Industrial Ave, Boynton Beach, FL 33426

NTA Fleetserve-Northtown Alignment

1247 Swift St, North Kansas City, MO 64116

Walmart Auto Care Centers

970 Gehringer Dr, Fowlerville, MI 48836

Elmers Brighton Garage

1848 Monroe Ave, Rochester, NY 14618

Landscape of New York