Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Cattaraugus County

  •   State: 
    New York
      County: 
    Cattaraugus County
      Zips: 
    14041
    14168
    14730
    14751
    14766
    14133
    14788
    14060
    14778
    14783
    14726
    14065
    14748
    14729
    14129
    14743
    14753
    14173
    14171
    14101
    14138
    14741
    14719
    14042
    14737
    14755
    14770
    14772
    14706
    14731
    14779
    14760
      Coordinates: 
    42.248655157041426, -78.678827079627
      Area total: 
    1322.49 sq. mi., 3425.24 sq. km, 846395.52 acres
      Area land: 
    1308.28 sq. mi., 3388.42 sq. km, 837297.92 acres
      Area water: 
    14.22 sq. mi., 36.82 sq. km, 9097.60 acres
      Established: 
    1808
      Capital seat: 

    Little Valley
    Address: 303 Court St
    County Courthouse
    Little Valley, NY 14755-1028
    Governing Body: Legislature with 17 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Cattaraugus County, New York, United States

  •   Population: 
    77,042; Population change: -4.08% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    59 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $41,959
      Households: 
    31,327
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.40% per 33,142 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.85%
      GDP: 
    $2.84 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Cattaraugus County's population of New York of 72,398 residents in 1930 has increased 1,06-fold to 77,042 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.82% female residents and 49.18% male residents live in as of 2020, 57.68% in Cattaraugus County, New York are married and the remaining 42.32% are single population.

    As of 2020, 57.68% in Cattaraugus County, New York are married and the remaining 42.32% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    40,152 residential units of which 79.36% share occupied residential units.

    23.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Cattaraugus County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    76.60% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.45% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.67% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.53% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Cattaraugus County, New York 58.51% are owner-occupied homes, another 19.66% are rented apartments, and the remaining 21.83% are vacant.

  • The 40.00% of the population in Cattaraugus County, New York who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 54.480%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 43.860%) of those eligible to vote in Cattaraugus County, New York.

Skyline of Cattaraugus County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6008 Companies
1559 Counties
3438 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Frank's Automotive

102 Cory Ave, Prescott, AZ 86303

LKC Automotive & Towing

184 E State Rd, Pleasant Grove, UT 84062

Bill's Auto Repair

339 NJ-31, Flemington, NJ 08822

Garcia Trinity Auto Inspection

6518 Airport Blvd, Houston, TX 77048

Raspi's British Imports

125 A Industry Ln #1, Forest Hill, MD 21050

Other Companies

Asuka Motorwerks

2760 N 9th St e, Lafayette, IN 47904

Sandeen Automotive

3000 240th Ave, Blakesburg, IA 52536

Leach Automotive Inc

44 Armory Rd, Milford, NH 03055

Gary's Transaxle Service

21924 176th Ave SE, Kent, WA 98042

Guy's Automotive

3049 W Hillsborough Ave, Tampa, FL 33614

Landscape of New York