Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Franklin County

  •   State: 
    Missouri
      County: 
    Franklin County
      Zips: 
    63079
    63041
    63061
    63079
    63073
    63014
    63015
    63056
    63039
    63060
    63013
    63072
    63055
    63089
    63037
    63068
    63077
    63069
    63080
    63084
    63090
      Coordinates: 
    38.411146553752616, -91.074983143106
      Area total: 
    930.69 sq. mi., 2410.46 sq. km, 595638.40 acres
      Area land: 
    922.65 sq. mi., 2389.66 sq. km, 590496.64 acres
      Area water: 
    8.03 sq. mi., 20.81 sq. km, 5141.76 acres
      Established: 
    1818
      Capital seat: 

    Union
    Address: 400 E Locust St
    County Government Center
    Union, MO 63084-1864
    Governing Body: County Commission with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Franklin County, Missouri, United States

  •   Population: 
    104,682; Population change: 3.14% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    113 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $51,474
      Households: 
    38,279
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.20% per 52,661 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.73%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $4.19 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Franklin County's population of Missouri of 30,519 residents in 1930 has increased 3,43-fold to 104,682 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.33% female residents and 49.67% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.65% in Franklin County, Missouri are married and the remaining 37.35% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.65% in Franklin County, Missouri are married and the remaining 37.35% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    45,275 residential units of which 91.61% share occupied residential units.

    31.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Franklin County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    82.05% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.69% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.33% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.33% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Franklin County, Missouri 69.84% are owner-occupied homes, another 19.42% are rented apartments, and the remaining 10.74% are vacant.

  • The 56.31% of the population in Franklin County, Missouri who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 55.310%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 42.980%) of those eligible to vote in Franklin County, Missouri.

Skyline of Franklin County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6008 Companies
1559 Counties
3438 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Frank's Automotive

102 Cory Ave, Prescott, AZ 86303

LKC Automotive & Towing

184 E State Rd, Pleasant Grove, UT 84062

Bill's Auto Repair

339 NJ-31, Flemington, NJ 08822

Garcia Trinity Auto Inspection

6518 Airport Blvd, Houston, TX 77048

Raspi's British Imports

125 A Industry Ln #1, Forest Hill, MD 21050

Other Companies

Rolenc Repair

10850 N 141st St, Waverly, NE 68462

Jackson's Automotive

5615 Angola Rd, Toledo, OH 43615

Alropacars Auto Repair

6018 San Pablo Ave, Emeryville, CA 94608

Pro-Techs Auto Inc

312 23rd St SW, Hickory, NC 28602

Russellville Four Wheel Drive

2309 Old, AR-124, Russellville, AR 72802

Landscape of Missouri