Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Warren County

  •   State: 
    Kentucky
      County: 
    Warren County
      Zips: 
    42128
    42159
    42102
    42170
    42274
    42122
    42171
    42103
    42104
    42101
      Coordinates: 
    36.99357678337163, -86.42379940237485
      Area total: 
    547.56 sq. mi., 1418.19 sq. km, 350440.96 acres
      Area land: 
    541.72 sq. mi., 1403.05 sq. km, 346700.80 acres
      Area water: 
    5.84 sq. mi., 15.14 sq. km, 3740.16 acres
      Established: 
    1797
      Capital seat: 

    Bowling Green
    Address: 429 E 10Th Ave
    County Courthouse
    Bowling Green, KY 42101-2250
    Governing Body: Magistrate Fiscal Court with 6 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Warren County, Kentucky, United States

  •   Population: 
    134,554; Population change: 18.25% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    248 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $42,857
      Households: 
    4,620
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.60% per 63,256 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $5.63 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Warren County's population of Kentucky of 12,623 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,95-fold to 12,027 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.43% female residents and 49.57% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.35% in Warren County, Kentucky are married and the remaining 38.65% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.35% in Warren County, Kentucky are married and the remaining 38.65% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    56,881 residential units of which 90.44% share occupied residential units.

    21.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Warren County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.61% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.66% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.51% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.32% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Warren County, Kentucky 58.93% are owner-occupied homes, another 32.09% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.98% are vacant.

  • The 50.44% of the population in Warren County, Kentucky who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 58.880%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 40.020%) of those eligible to vote in Warren County, Kentucky.

Skyline of Warren County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6008 Companies
1559 Counties
3438 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Frank's Automotive

102 Cory Ave, Prescott, AZ 86303

LKC Automotive & Towing

184 E State Rd, Pleasant Grove, UT 84062

Bill's Auto Repair

339 NJ-31, Flemington, NJ 08822

Garcia Trinity Auto Inspection

6518 Airport Blvd, Houston, TX 77048

Raspi's British Imports

125 A Industry Ln #1, Forest Hill, MD 21050

Other Companies

Master Auto Services

11456 Ramona Blvd, El Monte, CA 91731

Gabriel's Engines Inc

726 Parkview Rd, Winterville, GA 30683

Trottners Auto Repair Service Inc

2005 Kentucky St, Bellingham, WA 98229

Bronx Auto Repair Corp.

1672 Webster Ave, Bronx, NY 10457

Landscape of Kentucky