Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Bourbon County

  •   State: 
    Bourbon County
    38.206729746943346, -84.21713999920647
      Area total: 
    291.61 sq. mi., 755.27 sq. km, 186631.04 acres
      Area land: 
    289.75 sq. mi., 750.44 sq. km, 185437.44 acres
      Area water: 
    1.87 sq. mi., 4.83 sq. km, 1193.60 acres
      Capital seat: 

    Address: 310 Main St
    County Courthouse
    Paris, KY 40361-2065
    Governing Body: Magistrate Fiscal Court with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Bourbon County, Kentucky, United States

  •   Population: 
    20,252; Population change: 1.34% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    70 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.90% per 9,577 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $1.09 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Bourbon County's population of Kentucky of 43,849 residents in 1930 has increased 1,1-fold to 48,261 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.33% female residents and 49.67% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.79% in Bourbon County, Kentucky are married and the remaining 39.21% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.79% in Bourbon County, Kentucky are married and the remaining 39.21% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    9,112 residential units of which 90.21% share occupied residential units.

    27.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Bourbon County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.40% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.88% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.10% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.53% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Bourbon County, Kentucky 59.43% are owner-occupied homes, another 31.39% are rented apartments, and the remaining 9.18% are vacant.

  • The 54.54% of the population in Bourbon County, Kentucky who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 57.860%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 40.640%) of those eligible to vote in Bourbon County, Kentucky.

Skyline of Bourbon County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6008 Companies
1559 Counties
3438 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Frank's Automotive

102 Cory Ave, Prescott, AZ 86303

LKC Automotive & Towing

184 E State Rd, Pleasant Grove, UT 84062

Bill's Auto Repair

339 NJ-31, Flemington, NJ 08822

Garcia Trinity Auto Inspection

6518 Airport Blvd, Houston, TX 77048

Raspi's British Imports

125 A Industry Ln #1, Forest Hill, MD 21050

Other Companies

Good Neighbor Enterprises

609 S Main St, Woodsboro, MD 21798

Fulton-Desplaines Garage

225 N Des Plaines St, Chicago, IL 60661

David Rogers Garage

17776 AR-109, Scranton, Arkansas 72863

Sanchez Auto Repair

2285 S Santa Fe Ave, Vista, CA 92083

East Yancey Auto

5303 E U.S. 19E, Burnsville, North Carolina 28714

Landscape of Kentucky