Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Champaign County

  •   State: 
    Illinois
      County: 
    Champaign County
      Zips: 
    61825
    61803
    61824
    61852
    61826
    60949
    61815
    61816
    61845
    61871
    61863
    61840
    61851
    61862
    61875
    61872
    61859
    61877
    61878
    61864
    61847
    61849
    61843
    61880
    61873
    61874
    61853
    61866
    61802
    61821
    61822
    61801
    61820
      Coordinates: 
    40.14008881206984, -88.19917063202953
      Area total: 
    998.46 sq. mi., 2586.01 sq. km, 639016.96 acres
      Area land: 
    996.11 sq. mi., 2579.92 sq. km, 637512.32 acres
      Area water: 
    2.35 sq. mi., 6.09 sq. km, 1504.64 acres
      Established: 
    1833
      Capital seat: 

    Urbana
    Address: 1776 E Washington St
    Administrative Center
    Urbana, IL 61802-4578
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 22 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Champaign County, Illinois, United States

  •   Population: 
    205,865; Population change: 2.38% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    207 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $44,401
      Households: 
    13,755
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.40% per 108,725 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.75%
      Income taxes: 
    3.00%
      GDP: 
    $10.22 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Champaign County's population of Illinois of 37,538 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,91-fold to 34,032 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.76% female residents and 50.24% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.56% in Champaign County, Illinois are married and the remaining 37.44% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.56% in Champaign County, Illinois are married and the remaining 37.44% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    93,075 residential units of which 90.70% share occupied residential units.

    18.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Champaign County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    69.92% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.89% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 4.79% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.74% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Champaign County, Illinois 51.72% are owner-occupied homes, another 40.19% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.09% are vacant.

  • The 40.69% of the population in Champaign County, Illinois who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 40.250%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 57.760%) of those eligible to vote in Champaign County, Illinois.

Skyline of Champaign County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6008 Companies
1559 Counties
3438 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Frank's Automotive

102 Cory Ave, Prescott, AZ 86303

LKC Automotive & Towing

184 E State Rd, Pleasant Grove, UT 84062

Bill's Auto Repair

339 NJ-31, Flemington, NJ 08822

Garcia Trinity Auto Inspection

6518 Airport Blvd, Houston, TX 77048

Raspi's British Imports

125 A Industry Ln #1, Forest Hill, MD 21050

Other Companies

Kevin Auto Repair

1115 Earnest S Brazill St, Tacoma, WA 98405

Mel's Collision Services

1303 Pennsylvania St, South Houston, TX 77587

Auto Dynamic Specialists

7941 E Lakeside Pkwy, Tucson, AZ 85730

LF & MF Auto Services

31 02 Astoria Blvd, Astoria, NY 11102

Silva Auto Repair

14441 Sycamore Rd, Arvin, CA 93203

Landscape of Illinois