Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Brevard County

  •   State: 
    Florida
      County: 
    Brevard County
      Zips: 
    32941
    32899
    32902
    32912
    32919
    32899
    32815
    32925
    32906
    32911
    32959
    32781
    32783
    32899
    32910
    32775
    32954
    32956
    32923
    32932
    32941
    32936
    32907
    32976
    32903
    32925
    32905
    32920
    32949
    32937
    32976
    32908
    32927
    32976
    32950
    32754
    32951
    32927
    32909
    32937
    32904
    32903
    32920
    32907
    32934
    32937
    32926
    32796
    32952
    32931
    32905
    32953
    32904
    32922
    32780
    32940
    32955
    32935
    32901
      Coordinates: 
    28.300318105903056, -80.70120896036943
      Area total: 
    1557.02 sq. mi., 4032.67 sq. km, 996495.36 acres
      Area land: 
    1014.98 sq. mi., 2628.79 sq. km, 649589.12 acres
      Area water: 
    542.04 sq. mi., 1403.88 sq. km, 346906.24 acres
      Established: 
    1844
      Capital seat: 

    Titusville
    Address: 2725 Judge Fran Jamieson Way
    County Courthouse
    Viera, FL 32940-6605
    Governing Body: County Commission with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Brevard County, Florida, United States

  •   Population: 
    606,612; Population change: 11.64% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    598 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $50,146
      Households: 
    688,000
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.60% per 281,591 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $24.62 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Brevard County's population of Florida of 20,094 residents in 1930 has increased 96,76-fold to 1,944,375 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.30% female residents and 48.70% male residents live in as of 2020, 54.75% in Brevard County, Florida are married and the remaining 45.25% are single population.

    As of 2020, 54.75% in Brevard County, Florida are married and the remaining 45.25% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    288,794 residential units of which 89.00% share occupied residential units.

    26.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Brevard County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    84.09% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.55% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.28% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.73% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Brevard County, Florida 65.56% are owner-occupied homes, another 21.29% are rented apartments, and the remaining 13.15% are vacant.

  • The 37.89% of the population in Brevard County, Florida who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 54.540%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 44.170%) of those eligible to vote in Brevard County, Florida.

Skyline of Brevard County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6008 Companies
1559 Counties
3438 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Frank's Automotive

102 Cory Ave, Prescott, AZ 86303

LKC Automotive & Towing

184 E State Rd, Pleasant Grove, UT 84062

Bill's Auto Repair

339 NJ-31, Flemington, NJ 08822

Garcia Trinity Auto Inspection

6518 Airport Blvd, Houston, TX 77048

Raspi's British Imports

125 A Industry Ln #1, Forest Hill, MD 21050

Other Companies

Amos Service Station

913 W Main St, Edna, TX 77957

Nova Auto Group

12717 Marlin, Redford Charter Twp, MI 48239

Harbor Auto Center II

1905 E Lincoln Ave, Anaheim, California 92805

RJS Automotive

1127 KY-339, Fancy Farm, KY 42039

19th Street Services Station

621 19th St, Middlesboro, KY 40965

Landscape of Florida