Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Mohave County

  •   State: 
    Arizona
      County: 
    Mohave County
      Zips: 
    86430
    86411
    86412
    86446
    86443
    86443
    86439
    86437
    86445
    86445
    86427
    86402
    86431
    86426
    86413
    86438
    86405
    85360
    86433
    86444
    86434
    86436
    86441
    86432
    86021
    86413
    86429
    86440
    86404
    86406
    86426
    86409
    86401
    86442
    86403
      Coordinates: 
    35.70406823739374, -113.75790324580724
      Area total: 
    13460.61 sq. mi., 34862.81 sq. km, 8614787.84 acres
      Area land: 
    13331.86 sq. mi., 34529.36 sq. km, 8532391.04 acres
      Area water: 
    128.75 sq. mi., 333.45 sq. km, 82396.80 acres
      Established: 
    1864
      Capital seat: 

    Kingman
    Address: 700 W Beale St
    County Courthouse
    Kingman, AZ 86401-5711
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Mohave County, Arizona, United States

  •   Population: 
    213,267; Population change: 6.53% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    16 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $39,806
      Households: 
    82,005
      Unemployment rate: 
    10.00% per 88,743 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.85%
      Income taxes: 
    4.79%
      GDP: 
    $5.20 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Mohave County's population of Arizona of 5,572 residents in 1930 has increased 38,27-fold to 213,267 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.74% female residents and 49.26% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.09% in Mohave County, Arizona are married and the remaining 37.91% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.09% in Mohave County, Arizona are married and the remaining 37.91% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    117,650 residential units of which 77.58% share occupied residential units.

    21.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Mohave County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    74.44% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 17.94% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.58% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.83% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Mohave County, Arizona 57.78% are owner-occupied homes, another 20.36% are rented apartments, and the remaining 21.86% are vacant.

  • The 27.36% of the population in Mohave County, Arizona who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 65.200%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 32.490%) of those eligible to vote in Mohave County, Arizona.

Skyline of Mohave County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6008 Companies
1559 Counties
3438 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Frank's Automotive

102 Cory Ave, Prescott, AZ 86303

LKC Automotive & Towing

184 E State Rd, Pleasant Grove, UT 84062

Bill's Auto Repair

339 NJ-31, Flemington, NJ 08822

Garcia Trinity Auto Inspection

6518 Airport Blvd, Houston, TX 77048

Raspi's British Imports

125 A Industry Ln #1, Forest Hill, MD 21050

Other Companies

Cragin's Service Station

105 State St, Rutland, VT 05701

TurboTime

604 Wicker St, Sanford, NC 27330

Robert Rich Auto Repair

90 Pauline St, Winthrop, MA 02152

Shelby's Auto Repair Inc

5335 State St, East St Louis, IL 62203

Mohr's Service Center

239 Washington St, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Landscape of Arizona