Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Baldwin County

  •   State: 
    Alabama
      County: 
    Baldwin County
      Zips: 
    36550
    36533
    36577
    36564
    36547
    36536
    36559
    36574
    36511
    36562
    36579
    36555
    36578
    36576
    36549
    36530
    36580
    36551
    36507
    36567
    36527
    36561
    36542
    36526
    36532
    36535
      Coordinates: 
    30.66097001317754, -87.74984057554704
      Area total: 
    2027.27 sq. mi., 5250.60 sq. km, 1297452.16 acres
      Area land: 
    1589.82 sq. mi., 4117.62 sq. km, 1017486.72 acres
      Area water: 
    437.45 sq. mi., 1132.98 sq. km, 279965.44 acres
      Established: 
    1809
      Capital seat: 

    Bay Minette
    Address: 322 Courthouse Sq
    County Administration Building
    Bay Minette, AL 36507-4809
    Governing Body: Commission with 4 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Baldwin County, Alabama, United States

  •   Population: 
    231,767; Population change: 27.16% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    146 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $49,504
      Households: 
    72,311
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.60% per 96,763 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.00%
      GDP: 
    $6.14 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Baldwin County's population of Alabama of 28,289 residents in 1930 has increased 8,19-fold to 231,767 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.17% female residents and 48.83% male residents live in as of 2020, 64.04% in Baldwin County, Alabama are married and the remaining 35.96% are single population.

    As of 2020, 64.04% in Baldwin County, Alabama are married and the remaining 35.96% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    124,148 residential units of which 75.00% share occupied residential units.

    27.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Baldwin County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.17% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.04% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.26% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.76% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Baldwin County, Alabama 56.14% are owner-occupied homes, another 14.17% are rented apartments, and the remaining 29.69% are vacant.

  • The 45.52% of the population in Baldwin County, Alabama who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 75.260%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 23.810%) of those eligible to vote in Baldwin County, Alabama.

Skyline of Baldwin County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6008 Companies
1559 Counties
3438 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Frank's Automotive

102 Cory Ave, Prescott, AZ 86303

LKC Automotive & Towing

184 E State Rd, Pleasant Grove, UT 84062

Bill's Auto Repair

339 NJ-31, Flemington, NJ 08822

Garcia Trinity Auto Inspection

6518 Airport Blvd, Houston, TX 77048

Raspi's British Imports

125 A Industry Ln #1, Forest Hill, MD 21050

Other Companies

Ed Davis Services

883 Gorham St, Lowell, MA 01852

Garcias Mobile Auto Repar

1224 Bandera Hwy, Kerrville, TX 78028

CIC Auto

5520 Midway Rd, Haltom City, TX 76117

Medina Mechanic Shop

519 Schilling Ave, Baytown, TX 77520

Rodriguez Auto Repair

299 S 24th St ste 2, San Jose, CA 95116

Landscape of Alabama